Searching through my marked favorites on Gojee.com, I debated between this recipe and a Miso-Glaze recipe for about 17.5 minutes. In the end, thinking about the sweet from the honey and the one-two punch of salt and tang from the soy sauce won me over. After a long day/night at work, this was a quick and easy answer to a delicious and nutritious dinner!
I accidentally left my camera at my parent's house after the apple crisp evening from Sunday, so I do not have the step-by-step. However, this is a recipe that is so simple, we can do without this time.
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. minced ginger (I used the kind from the jar)
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
I've been complaining about this Droid phone but I am honestly impressed with this photo quality right about now
Because there isn't a play-by-play with the pictures, I'm going to make this really short and sweet. There are just four simple steps to it:
1) Mix the soy sauce, honey, lemon and ginger until the honey is dissolved
2) In a sauce pan, heat on medium until it thickens slightly, spoon this glaze over top the salmon
3) Bake salmon at 450 degrees for approximately 15 minutes (could be longer depending on thickness)
4) Serve and savor each bite! (sides: roasted broccoli and brown rice)