Thursday, September 1, 2011

Recipes: Fall Favorites

On the first day of September my blog-reel gave to meeeeee... Some delicious and easy fall recipeeees!

You know you sung it while you read it. I cannot believe it is the first day of September. I know, we all say this, but this year has really gone by so fast. Even though it is still so warm, September always signifies the start of fall for me. As we gear up for changing seasons, tastes begin to vary into richer flavors with different kinds of spices, fruits and vegetables. I wanted to give you a week's worth of some of my favorite fall recipes for you to try in the coming month. I'm entering into event season part two, so expect more 30-minute meals, and crock pot classics during the month of September. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print Friendly