Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hot Crab Dip

So. incredibly. good.

This recipe is very easy, very fast and very tasty. The measurements of the recipe (and what is shared) are better for a larger party of 8 - 10 people. I used about 1/4 of it for Mr. Max's birthday dinner and saved the rest for a dinner party, where it received rave reviews. There is no need to go buy a crab dip from anywhere else, this is the best I've tried. Completely unbiased opinion, of course...

Grocery List:
1 lb crab meat
8 oz package of light cream cheese, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon horseradish
8 oz. of sour cream
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of old bay seasoning
Tony's Creole Seasoning

Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.






Spoon the dip mixture into an oven safe dish - I used my trusty little dip pans.


Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

Take out, let it cool, and enjoy! I used wheat thins and a spiced tortilla chip that I found at Eatzi's to dip with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print Friendly