- 1 large sheet of puff pastry dough or 1 tube of refrigerated seamless crescent dinner rolls
- 1 round of Brie cheese (do not remove rind)
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves, or other sweet jam (another recipe used apricot)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, softened
- Toasted almond slivers (optional)
- Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
On a stick-free cookie sheet, spread flour and lay out the puff pastry or the crescent rolls flat.
Next, spread the preserves on the middle of the pastry, leaving about 2 inches from each side.
Now, place the brie on top and fold up the edges of the dough, cutting off excess, or leaving it on.
I flipped the brie over at this point and drizzled 1/4 cup of maple syrup over it, followed by crumbling brown sugar over the pastry.
Now, put in the oven for 25 minutes, until pastry is golden brown. Take out of the oven and enjoy with crackers! We put it back in the oven when reaching my aunt and uncle's just to get it nice and hot again. We forgot to set the timer and the top got a little too brown, but it was still wonderful! This picture was taken when it was halfway demolished.