Saturday, January 22, 2011

Meal Planning

Usually this is a Sunday activity but I had more time on my hands today than I already know I will have tomorrow so I went ahead and got it out of the way. After catching up on my posts for this week, I scoured through my magazines and cookbooks, with the food channel on as inspiration.

Your sneak peak into this week is as follows:

Sunday afternoon: Zucchini bread and chocolate pumpkin muffins - baking day with Mamaw!
Sunday night: Fire-roasted tomato basil soup with a grilled prosciutto and mozzarella sandwich (similar to a meal I've done before, just done differently this time around!)
Monday night: Spaghetti Squash and Kale Gratin
Wednesday night: Braised short ribs with cheesy polenta and some breaded zucchini sticks

Tuesday and Thursday I am taking the nights off - one for work event the other for a happy hour with girl friends at a new place called Beauty Bar, they have $10 martinis and manicures at happy hour, yes please! Anyway, hanging up the apron those nights but looking forward to these new meals, I can't believe January is almost over!! Now, what will February have in store....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are in for a great week. However I must confess, I'm most excited about your beauty/girl's night out! Cocktails and maincures sounds divine! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print Friendly